MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - MediaFlow for Nightingale strange errors

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: MediaFlow for Nightingale strange errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found that MediaFlow for Nightingale doesn't seem to load the last two (sometimes three) thumbnails on the right side it does load the reflections though. (see screenshot1)

Also when I first load Nightingale or switch to MediaFlow from another view I get a strange effect where the album covers will be displayed in various sizes getting smaller in a pile. It stays like this until you scroll along. (see screenshot2)
Well, those bugs are known. And I won't fix them. they are caused by not-streched reflections.

I am currently rewriting MediaFlow. Because the old code was a mess. But don't expect it to come out in the near future. So I don't want to mess around in the code and fix bug I don't even know exactly what they are caused by.