MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Libre.fm support

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Libre.fm support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wondering if, in addition to last.fm, it is possible to add an add-on for Libre.fm. I lack the knowledge to write an add-on myself at the moment but do have a rough idea how to change the last.fm add-on to scrobble to Libre.fm but would like to find a way to scrobble to both.
@mattl
thanks for stopping by on our forums Smile

I will put this on my list, as current Last.fm work for libre.fm, and there is also a libre.fm add-on for Songbird.
@Matt

Thanks for the reply, I found that solution in the Librefm wiki but it isn't what I'm really looking for as I want to be able to listen to lastfm radio as well as pick which site I scrobble from. Some music I don't want to scrobble to lastfm. However, I did try the changes on my ubuntu set up and it was the same as with Songbird, I was unable to login into Librefm :-(

@Geekshadow

I found the Librefm add-on for songbird and started to make changes following the instructions else where on the forum but only have tonight before I have to get back to uni assignments. I might not get it working because I'm not really sure how to change it back to a .xpi file.

An xpi file is just a renamed zip file.
Thanks for the advice, that enabled me to be able to install the add-on but it does not work on nightingale if last.fm add-on is also installed or as been.

Tested on ubuntu and fedora...I'm going to retry on the ubuntu machine after totally removing the last.fm password from somewhere.
Probably that's only an issue of not changing identifiers / global variable names. You may scan through all files and search for them, and change them to something libre.fm-ish.
Feel free to ask in IRC if you need additional help while coding (usually you'll get faster responses there).