MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Installer icon

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Installer icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently Nightingale Windows Installer/Uninstaller icons looks like this :
[Image: ngale_install.png]
They are only size up to 32x32 and looks awful.

We are looking for new icons and eventually a "Nightly build" icon too.

Mozilla is also doing the same, they are likely to get ride of the old installer icon which is featuring a software box with a CD.

The Mozilla designer came up with these new ideas :
https://bug513748.bugzilla.mozilla.org/a...?id=537298 (in Bug 513748)

And I made :

[Image: Image6.png]

Any feedback/design proposition is welcome !
Nice. I think it would be better if you make the box smaller and nightingale bigger.
Another idea:
install - nightingale flying out of the box
uninstall - nightingale flying out of the Windows.
(12-30-2011, 02:18 PM)GeekShadow Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Image6.png]
Any feedback/design proposition is welcome !

I'm not sure if the small arrows on the package are a good idea, as it should look clean in small sizes, too.
I like the overall idea, through; although it would be great if the Nightingale interacts more with the box, like in the third FF design concept. Smile
(12-30-2011, 09:20 PM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if the small arrows on the package are a good idea, as it should look clean in small sizes, too.
I like the overall idea, through; although it would be great if the Nightingale interacts more with the box, like in the third FF design concept. Smile

Yep I also noticed that arrows appear blurry in small sizes...