MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Error in the timeline

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Error in the timeline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
after fixed all dependencies problems, I could compile it without any errors. The only problem I have is how you can see in the picture attached.
Is the design of the timeline is broken or is it just a problem of my Ubuntu configuration (Compiz, Metacity)?

EDIT: Added a 2nd picture because I found out that the displayed mesh in the timeline depends on what was on this position on the window overlapping the timeline before. But the Soundline (linke in pic 3) is normal!

[attachment=84][attachment=85][attachment=86]
Does nobody know what the problem is??? Any fixes, suggestions?
I have no idea what the problem is. It's probably branding somewhere, but I'm no developer, so I don't know entirely.

I'll mention this to stevo when I see this on IRC next.
I realized, that it is no problem with my build! The same problem with the new preview release
I don't get this problem with my build on Debian 6.0 or 7.0.
So I'm not sure what is going wrong here, see if you get the same error with this build:
i386 & amd64: http://forum.getnightingale.com/thread-3...ml#pid1530
I have this issue on Ubuntu 11.10 with both Songbird 1.8/Nightingale 1.8.1

I do not have this issue on Ubuntu 11.10 with Songbird 1.10.1
and do not have this issue on Ubuntu 10.10 with any version of software...
(12-19-2011, 02:54 AM)Ezekiel000 Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm not sure what is going wrong here, see if you get the same error with this build

Yes, same error but i mentioned it isn't only one color that is meshed up it is sth. what was an the desktop somewhere before... Huh
(12-19-2011, 04:07 AM)GeekShadow Wrote: [ -> ]I have this issue on Ubuntu 11.10 with both Songbird 1.8/Nightingale 1.8.1

I do not have this issue on Ubuntu 11.10 with Songbird 1.10.1
and do not have this issue on Ubuntu 10.10 with any version of software...

Maybe it a problem with Unity or new gfx-drivers.