Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Select multiple folders to watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have seen that i can only select one folder to watch in the media importer, it would be great that i could select multiple folders of different partitions on my computer.

Thank you for this amazing program!
As it is unlikely that your suggestion will be implemented soon (there are no active developers on this project anymore): a workaround to permit this kind of usage would be a folder containing links to the actual folders to include, for example via NTFS junctions (Windows, only possible for non-remote target locations), symlinks or bind-mounts (Unix).
(09-29-2016, 05:59 AM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]As it is unlikely that your suggestion will be implemented soon (there are no active developers on this project anymore): a workaround to permit this kind of usage would be a folder containing links to the actual folders to include, for example via NTFS junctions (Windows, only possible for non-remote target locations), symlinks or bind-mounts (Unix).

I understand, i did what you wrote. But i thought the project was still active, it's so bad that doesn't be like that.
Thank you so much for your time.