Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Move a song in the play list (Windows version)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Thanks for this great tool.
I'm a very new user and have unfortunalty a very basic issue (I probably miss something obvious).
Sorry in advance ...

In fact, each time I try to move a song in the playlist window on the right (with drag and drop), a new entry is well created for the song at the target position but the selected song al0os keeps its initial position (=> song duplicated at 2 different positions)
This behaviour makes me crasy and I can not take time to delete the initial entry each time I want to move a song in the play list ...

Sorry again for this dummy question but your help will be REALLY great (birthday of the brother this evening)

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Cheers
(07-24-2016, 06:56 PM)chrisinternet63 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

Thanks for this great tool.
I'm a very new user and have unfortunalty a very basic issue (I probably miss something obvious).
Sorry in advance ...

In fact, each time I try to move a song in the playlist window on the right (with drag and drop), a new entry is well created for the song at the target position but the selected song al0os keeps its initial position (=> song duplicated at 2 different positions)
This behaviour makes me crasy and I can not take time to delete the initial entry each time I want to move a song in the play list ...

Sorry again for this dummy question but your help will be REALLY great (birthday of the brother this evening)

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Cheers
Try using the last nightly from March 2015!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ngale/f...015-03-16/

In this build the bug is fixed and this version works for me without any problems. I have no clue, why version 1.13 isn't released fixing this annoying playlist error.
Great. The bug does not exist in this version :-)
Many thanks and very good evening