MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Nightingale Music Player Architecture diagram

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Nightingale Music Player Architecture diagram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can anyone post me the architectural diagram for nightingale music player. Also needed the component diagram.

Thanks,
Orange
(05-01-2016, 04:55 PM)Orange Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone post me the architectural diagram for nightingale music player. Also needed the component diagram.

I'm not aware of a canonical definition of architectural diagram? For component diagrams, I assume you ment UML and accidentally posted it in the wrong board? If so, I'd propose to move this to technical development.

As far as I know, there are no opensourced UML component diagrams from Songbird (which is the codebase forked for Nightingale) or Nightingale itself. If you're interested in documentation in general, refer to developer.getnightingale.com for the automatically generated documentation from source code comments (Doxygen).