MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Smart Playlists in Mac

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Smart Playlists in Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

This should be a really easy question. I normally use Nightingale on Windows and have no problems.

However, I installed Nightingale on a friend's Mac and haven't been able to figure out how to edit a smart playlist. I have no trouble creating smart playlists on a Mac. How do you edit a smart playlist using the keyboard or the mouse on a Mac?

Actually, there is one more thing. How do you add/delete columns (genre, comment, etc.) on a Mac, using the keyboard or the mouse?

Thanks.
For rightclicking: http://www.wikihow.com/Right-Click-on-a-Mac
To edit a smart playlist's filter you select the playlist and should have a button at the bottom of the playlist to  see and edit the filters of the playlist. The smart playlist is created from the application menu in the top left  corner of the screen.
Thanks. I'll give that a try.