MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - SoundCloud no LoginIn

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: SoundCloud no LoginIn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, I haven't been able to login to my SoundCloud from the little icon on the bottom-right corner, it just hangs and closes Nightingale as soon as a window (which i suppose is the ext-auth from SoundCloud) opens.

Any advice? Or is this a reported issue that will be patched?

Running:
Nightingale 1.12.1, Build 2454 (20140424085642)
SoundCloud 1.0.3+dev-201303280131

On:
ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Using the standard unity screen not the gnome one, (don't know if that matters but might as well just say it)

Thanks for all the help you can provide  Big Grin
Disabling/uninstalling flash will most likely solve the crash.
Thanks for the reply, the problem got fixed with an update to the flash engine actually. Now I have a different problem, I don't know if it will have the same origin.

I'm trying it in my Windows 7 x64 Dual Core laptop (office supplied) and it will get stuck on "Logging in..." and nothing happens... any clues?
(06-25-2015, 11:51 AM)canolescano Wrote: [ -> ]and it will get stuck on  "Logging in..." and nothing happens... any clues?

I'm having the same problem as I try it now - I filed an issue here: https://github.com/nightingale-media-pla...d/issues/5
I'm having this very same problem.

I downloaded Nightingale just today after learning it can do integrated SoundCloud, Shoutcast and Last.FM. I've been able to log into Last.FM but I cannot get SoundCloud to log in. When clicking on the icon in the lower right and entering my login information, it simply spins endlessly. I do not get an error or a new window or anything at all.

I have already tried disabling/uninstalling Flash Player to see if that would help any and it hasn't. I'm on the newest version of Nightingale (1.12.1, Build 2454 (20140111214227)) and with the latest version of the SC addon, I'm assuming, since it's a brand new install.

Is there a solution to this? Or is it a 'wait until someone updates the SC addon' situation? =(
(03-20-2016, 04:47 AM)CarriePika Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a solution to this? Or is it a 'wait until someone updates the SC addon' situation? =(

If you get the same error console message (Tools|Error console) as in the attached issue, that is
Code:
tokenized[1] is undefined
then yes, this is a "wait until someone updates the SC addon or do it yourself" situation. If you're interested in working on this, I'm sure you could get some help on the specifics of Nightingale. Just ask if you run into issues!