MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Total Time and Size Statusbar bug

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Total Time and Size Statusbar bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm running nightingale 1.12.1 on Ubuntu. In order to get Total Time and Size Statusbar to work I need to disable it, restart Nightingale, then enable it and restart again. And the next time I restart it won't work anymore. Is there any way around this?
I realize that even on the add-ons page, it says this add-on is broken with new releases. Still, I have developer tools installed and I thought maybe there was something I could invoke in the console that would get it working without having to disable, restart, enable and restart again.