Nightingale Forums

Full Version: soundcloud.com won't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nightingale stopped loading my Soundcloud page. I re-installed Nightingale and the Soundcloud addon to no avail. I'm not very technical. I know Nightingale didn't use their new version and wasn't a browser they supported, so maybe it stopped being meant to work. It may only affect me, but I have no problems using Soundcloud in firefox. Thanks if anyone can help, maia.
Are you trying to load the soundcloud page in the browser or the list from the extension?
(12-28-2014, 05:09 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to load the soundcloud page in the browser or the list from the extension?

The page in the browser, i think. Ctrl+T, type soundcloud.com, hit enter... Sorry i took so long to reply to your kind reply.
(01-02-2015, 08:27 AM)maia Wrote: [ -> ]The page in the browser, i think. Ctrl+T, type soundcloud.com, hit enter... Sorry i took so long to reply to your kind reply.

So you're trying to load their website with the browser integrated in Nightingale. Sadly, this browser is pretty aged technology, so it's possible sundcloud doesn't support it anymore. I'd suggest using the SoundCloud extension if possible: Wiki: add-ons#soundcloud
Dear FreakTechnik,
i have installed the addon, but when i click the orange soundcloud icon at the top, i get "oh no, page can't load" (or similar) and buttons "help" "try our mobile site" which don't help. However, if i search in the box, i get search results and they play. Is there a way to play my stream or my favourites, like before? As a way to play what's on my computer, Nightingale works fine, so i will still use it if there isn't, but it would be perfect if there was. I am sorry to bother you and it's not important, thanks, maia
To get your stream, log in to soundcloud by clicking on the soundcloud icon in the right bottom corner of the Nightingale window.
Hi! I new to Nightingale but old to SoundBird, I have the SoundCloud addon, and it crashes when i try to login, I click the soundcloud button, then input my user and pwd, and then hit login, then a small window appear, I suppose this is where I authorize Nightingale (or the addon) to login to my soundcloud, but it crashes and restarts Nightingale... Can you help me Obi Wan? You are my only hope.
canolescano Wrote:Hi! I new to Nightingale but old to SoundBird, I have the SoundCloud addon, and it crashes when i try to login, I click the soundcloud button, then input my user and pwd, and then hit login, then a small window appear, I suppose this is where I authorize Nightingale (or the addon) to login to my soundcloud, but it crashes and restarts Nightingale...
Try uninstalling flash player, if that's an option for you. I'm not sure if you could disable it just for Nightingale, but fact is, the crash happens in flash player.
HI!
I have some troubles using Soundcloud.
I'm able to log in my acount but nothing appears in the dashboard / stream.
The favorites works though...
Is this bug related to flash player aswel?

Thanks
Nope, that's (most likely) the API usage of the add-on being outdated. But we'd have to investigate that.
Pages: 1 2