Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Some suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be great if I can bind hotkey to toggle from main player to miniplayer, also miniplayer would be awesome if it has the artwork and lastly the option to make font or scale UI alittle bigger on my screen the UI and font is alittle bit small.
For a different miniplayer you might want to try out some feathers/themes, as these can customize the miniplayers layout and content completely. Also our current official miniplayer is due to be replaced by a way better looking one, somebody would just have to do it, which is the main issue...
(09-04-2014, 01:28 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]For a different miniplayer you might want to try out some feathers/themes, as these can customize the miniplayers layout and content completely. Also our current official miniplayer is due to be replaced by a way better looking one, somebody would just have to do it, which is the main issue...

yeah but i want to bind the hotkey so that i can switch from main to miniplayer or vice versa