Nightingale Forums

Full Version: How can I reset my music database (delete it)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I reset my music database (delete it) . so I can re-import it? I'm on Opensuse 13.1?
Ctrl+A then Delete. Or in other words selecting everything and then deleting it.
(08-28-2014, 06:48 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]Ctrl+A then Delete. Or in other words selecting everything and then deleting it.

That won't delete the actual files will it?
(08-28-2014, 10:58 AM)Quicken2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2014, 06:48 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]Ctrl+A then Delete. Or in other words selecting everything and then deleting it.

Deleting the library entries will not delete the files (however, there is an add-on providing an additional "Delete from Disk" option in the context menu, which will also delete the actual files).
(08-28-2014, 11:49 PM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2014, 10:58 AM)Quicken2k Wrote: [ -> ]

Deleting the library entries will not delete the files (however, there is an add-on providing an additional "Delete from Disk" option in the context menu, which will also delete the actual files).

Thanks that did it.