Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Media View: Album grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am desperately looking for some way or addon that can display an album grid in media view. Please help me in finding a way to achieve that. This app is not much of a use for me if i do not see my albums.

Regards
There is an old Songbird addon that does this! I have ported it to a Nightingale addon and attached it to this post, so you can give it a try. I am a bit reluctant to add it to the Addons page because there a few issues with it, such as the Album names showing up in all lower-case, and no display of each individual song in the album is given. Perhaps you can try to update it, using the GridView addon source code as a template to follow?

(07-16-2014, 12:00 AM)salloo Wrote: [ -> ]I am desperately looking for some way or addon that can display an album grid in media view. Please help me in finding a way to achieve that. This app is not much of a use for me if i do not see my albums.

Regards
I tried it but sadly it is not compatible with the version 1.12.1 which perhaps is the latest. That's it?

Sad
The one I uploaded has a min version of 1.11.0a and max verion of 2.1.0a. I am able to install it on my Nightingale which is also version 1.12.1, so I don't know why it wouldn't work for you...
Does this work smoothly for the mac version too?
(07-16-2014, 06:42 AM)salloo Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work smoothly for the mac version too?

Just tried on my Mac - yes it does.