MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Big Beat feather - Media Control Pane look

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Big Beat feather - Media Control Pane look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Time to update the Big Beat feather for Nightingale. What version of the Media Control Pane do you like most of all? See the image.

Maybe I should leave the existing one (3)?
(03-29-2014, 10:34 PM)dyedfox Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Time to update the Big Beat feather for Nightingale. What version of the Media Control Pane do you like most of all? See the image.

Maybe I should leave the existing one (3)?

I personally prefer the first one, however I dislike the red line at the beginning of the slider. For me (but I'm not a user of your theme) the background should have a better contrast to the font, so the stripe pattern should fade into the background a bit. Also, the max volume glyph has a rather strong shadow, while the min volume glyph has not. But again, my taste is probably not what you're going for.
Thank you. I appreciate your thoughts.
(04-17-2014, 08:30 AM)dyedfox Wrote: [ -> ]Here you are: http://wiki.getnightingale.com/doku.php?...&#big_beat

Starting to use this skin now Smile good job!
(04-25-2014, 03:10 PM)luisgmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2014, 08:30 AM)dyedfox Wrote: [ -> ]Here you are: http://wiki.getnightingale.com/doku.php?...&#big_beat

Starting to use this skin now Smile good job!

Thank you!
I think you're one of the few feather makers that actually came over from Songbird...it does make me happy to see each update.

Thank you for sticking with us!
(04-30-2014, 01:57 PM)ilikenwf Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're one of the few feather makers that actually came over from Songbird...it does make me happy to see each update.

Thank you for sticking with us!

Thank you.

It's really nice that such a player like Nightingale exists!