MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Website

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet another topic here. :-)
I know, Matt-SD has already put some work into the website design but I think we should have a more specific theme here which fits Nightingale and the logo, its color scheme and message. Until now the website looks a bit like a placeholder for me, not only concerning the content.
What do you think (especially Matt-SD)? I think we should do a redesign and I already have some ideas for it which I'd concretize then.
Thus far the website does look nice and clean, and to be honest the current style would work just fine.

Some re-colouring to mix with the default colour scheme ,when it's been decided, and a more well, birdy back ground, would suit a lot better.

Over all it has a clean look and the forum blends in nicely with the actual website unlike many other sites that I've come across.

There is a bit of a header spacing issue when switching from the forum to the main page, but I've done work with websites before and I know those pains of getting it to perfectly fit.

That's just this mans input.

And first post.
Hi and welcome!
The problem is: a website shan't just look nice and clean. It should also work for the product it conveys, in design as well as in function.
I see what you mean.

But the site in it's current state does reflect the project some what in the feel of what Songbird once was. (Memory may be fuzzy on that)